SEAHO is proud to fund select research projects on a February 1st-January 31st annual basis. Funds are made available to sponsor activities, services, and research which will aid its members and provide a means of exchanging and distributing professional information and ideas relating to the various aspects of student housing.
- A department or an individual staff member may request funds from SEAHO. A completed Research Grant application and a letter of institutional support must accompany request.
- A detailed outline of proposed activity, including a proposed budget, must accompany the request.
- The SEAHO Research and Information Committee will complete selection of projects to be funded.
- The deadline for submission of proposals is January 31st of each year for funding through January 31st of the following year.
- Selection criteria can be found here. Applicants are highly encouraged to review selection criteria prior to application.
- Recipients will be announced and funds awarded at the annual conference. Recipients do not need to attend the conference to be selected, and will be notified after
- The maximum amount of funds to be awarded to any one proposal is $1000.
- The maximum amount of funds available each year is $2000.
- A summary of the results of the project will be forwarded to the SEAHO Research and Information Committee by February 1st of the following year.
- A copy of the summary must be submitted to the SEAHO Report to be considered for publication, or a program, based upon the project, will be submitted to the SEAHO Program Committee for the annual conference following the completion of the project.
Questions related to the Research Grants process can be directed to the Chair of the Research & Information Committee at email@example.com.
To apply for a Research Grant, please fill out the application here.