Welcome to the SEAHO Employer Page for SEAHO Placement
Registration for Candidate and Employer Opens
January 17th at Noon
Full placement site opens to begin scheduling and interacting with candidates and employers.
What SEAHO Placement can offer your institution:
- Our re-launched site is designed to:
- Schedule interviews with candidates
- Interact with candidates through messaging center and/or provide contact information for registered candidates
- Post jobs all year (even if you are not participating in on-site placement)
- Our 2020 Placement is focused on a simple placement to encourage position connections among our region.
- There is a set number of tables. All table and time slots will be reviewed and distributed as equally as possible.
- Your interview times and tables will be confirmed in January.
- What to bring: This placement is a "lite" version of a standard recruitment table. We recommend that you keep table SWAG and accessories to a limited amount for this year due to space availability and access to storage spaces. Feel free to bring a table cloth, and some flyers/handouts as applicable.
- We will NOT be hosting mailboxes for this process, all communication will be digital between candidates and employers through the SEAHO website messaging system.
- EMPLOYER REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED...
- You must be registered for the annual conference to participate in SEAHO Placement
- SEAHO Placement is free to those individuals that are registered for the annual conference
- Click the banner below to begin your Employer Registration
Employer Placement Resources:
If you are not planning on conducting interviews through SEAHO Placement, all SEAHO institutions can post year-round on our job posting site. Click the link to the left to post a job for 30 days, 60 days, 90 days or without an expiration.