- Awards and Scholarship
- Connect and Engage
|Marketing & Organizational Promotions|
MARKETING & ORGANIZATIONAL PROMOTION COMMITTEE
• Will be composed of members and a chairperson appointed by the President. Chair attends Governing Council meetings as a non-voting member.
• Will be responsible for recruiting and involving nonmember professionals and institutions in conferences and other activities of the Association.
• Plan and facilitate newcomers meetings with Graduate Issues committee at the annual conference.
• Recruit new institutions to attend SEAHO conferences and participate in organization activities.
• Submit Committee Reports and budget proposal to the Member at Large according to stated deadlines.
· Create social media brand standards & establish regular social media presence
· Utilize social media to facilitate and promote dialogue 365 days a year using #SEAHOAllYear
1) Social Media Management: This group will update and monitor our social media accounts. Currently we have Twitter (@seahoconnect) and Facebook, we are starting with Instagram (seahoconnect) and potentially LinkedIn.
2) Content Development: This group will research content that will be posted to our social media accounts. This also includes development of our theme days.
3) All Year Engagement: This group will help develop ways for the SEAHO membership to stay involved all year, and not just the weeks around the conference.
4) Committee Support: This group is responsible for reaching out to the other SEAHO committees to see how we can best help them with their marketing efforts. This will provide a chance for us to promote the tasks the other committees are doing throughout the year.
Social Media Management Sub-Committee
Content Development Sub-Committee
All Year Engagement Sub-Committee
Committee Support Sub-Committee
If you are interested in learning more about the committee or getting involved please e-mail Kaila Kowalski at email@example.com.