- Awards and Scholarship
- Connect and Engage
|SEAHO Conference Fee Waiver Scholarship|
Deadline for SEAHO 2016 waivers if January 6, 2016 at 5:00pm EST.
1. Eligibility shall be limited to:
a. New professionals (first through third years)
b. Interns and graduate students
2. Selection Priorities:
a. Strength of application and reference letter.
b. Balance across the 10 SEAHO states
c. Representation from both private and public institutions
d. Representation from small colleges and HBCU's
1. Must have shown personal initiative through:
2. Applications should include:
a. A letter of application.
3. Attendance at the annual conference and participate in the SEAHO Pro/Am Mentorship program.
4. After the conference, winners are asked to submit a written reflection. These accounts of the conference experience are to be submitted to the SEAHO President following the conclusion of the conference and are automatically considered for publication in the SEAHO Report.