Charles W. Beene Memorial Service Award
Tom Kane, University of South Florida
SEAHO Founders Award
Rita Moser, Florida State University
James C. Grimm Outstanding New Professional Award
SEAHO PEACE Award
Michael Collins, Millsaps College
Graduate Student of the Year
Camilla Jones, Clemson University
Graduate Issues and Involvement SPE Grant Winner
Molly Cuicchi, University of Georgia
SEAHO Report Feature Article of the Year
Dei Allard, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Bridging the Gap Between Faculty and Residential Life
Miguel Hernandez, Appalachian State University
Joline Esterling, University of Southern Mississippi
Educational Programs Grant Winners
Gary Kimble, University of Southern Mississippi, "Care Package"
Maylen Aldana, Appalachian State University, "The Power of One"
Heidi LeCount, Meredith College, "Pre-Spring Break Beach Party"
Brad Shuck, Western Kentucky University, "The Six O'Clock Hour"
Conference Fee Waiver Scholarship Winners
Meredith Varner, Kerri Ekberg, Rinardo Reddick, Miguel Hernandez, Tim Martin, Sherry R. Ingram, John P. Stinchon, Deidre Repass, Karl S. Burns, and George Timson.
New Professional Case Study Winner
Julie Anne Cunningham, Georgia Southern University and Ronika Anderson, Georgia Southern University
Graduate Student Case Study Winner
Christopher Coogan, University of Florida and Jonathon Wylie, Clemson University
Best of SEAHO
"Tennessee House Calls", Jerry Adams and Brandon Dotson, University of Tennessee
SEAHO Top 5
- "Why are all the black professionals sitting together at the conference", Countess Hughes, Georgia State University
- "Who keeps moving my gorillas, Tradition in Residence Hall Communities", Shane Cadden and Meredith Varner, University of Central Florida
- "What a Bright Idea", Ashley Smith and Jenny Slear, Valdosta State University
- "Moving off campus, Freedom comes with a price", Joe Paulick, University of Central Florida
- "Developing a Retention State of Mind", Rob Foreman, Gardner-Webb University