February 26 - March 1, 2013Location:
Marriott Atlanta Marquis - Atlanta, GeorgiaHotel:
Marriott Atlanta Marquis
Hotel amenities include complimentary Internet access in guest rooms, fitness center, indoor/outdoor pool, steam room, spa, and massage therapy.
Hotel dining includes American Cuisine from Pulse, High Velocity and Sear restaurants.
Starbucks and the M-Store are also on site for caffeine and snacks on the go.
What are the advantages to staying at the Marriott Marquis?
- A timesaving, one-stop process allows you to attend the conference and have a room in one location.
- Networking is easier and enjoyable because the Marriott Marquis will host a large number of SEAHO 2013 participants.
- Rely on the SEAHO 2013 "seal of approval.” The Marriott Marquis has been inspected by SEAHO 2013 Host Committee members for quality.
- No penalties apply if reservations are cancelled in a timely manner. The SEAHO 2013 hotel reservation block offers flexibility in making changes when plans change.
- You are guaranteed a room. Hotels, like the airlines "overbook” to compensate for a percentage of cancellations. Occasionally, people with reservations might be "walked” to another hotel, but SEAHO 2013 has contracted with host hotels to insure that you will have a room.
Transportation into Atlanta:
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - ATL
Hotel direction: 12 miles N
Driving directions: North on I-75/85 take Exit 248C (Andrew Young International Blvd). Turn left on Andrew Young International Blvd. then right on Peachtree Center Ave. Hotel is 2 blocks on the right. // South on I-75/85 take Exit 249A (Courtland St). Go to 3rd light. Turn right on Andrew Young International Blvd. Go 1 block to Peachtree Center Ave. Turn right. Hotel is 2 blocks on the right. The hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Alternate transportation: A-National Limousine Service (sedans); fee: 60 USD (one way); on request
- Bus service, fee: 16.50 USD (one way)
- Subway service, fee: 2.50 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: 32.00 USD (one way)
Subway Service or MARTA
MARTA service runs directly from the airport to the Peachtree Center Station which is across the street from the Hotel and Conference site.