June 5-8, 2013
Durham, North Carolina
The Regional Entry-Level Institute is an intensive four-day professional development opportunity featuring activities for new professionals who aspire to mid-level positions in housing and residential life.
RELI participants will:
Attend sessions facilitated by veteran professionals in housing and residential life.
Assess current skill levels and devise a professional development plan.
Learn practical information designed to help survive and thrive as a mid-level professional.
Participate in one-on-one mentoring sessions for in-depth conversations with a cluster leader.
RELI Faculty for 2013
- Maylen Aldana, Louisiana State University
- Bob Brown, Transylvania University (KY)
- Curt Erwin, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Adrienne Frame, Florida State University
- Kirsten Kennedy, University of South Carolina
- Charlie Macke, Tennessee Tech University
- Calvin Mosley, Mississippi State University
- Lauren Taylor, Samford University (AL)
RELI 2013 General Information
- RELI participant selection is based upon an application and letters of support and references
- Applications are available online (www.seaho.org/reli) and open January 7th, 2013
- The deadline for applications is March 7, 2013 with selected participants being notified by April 7, 2013.
- The fee for the Institute is $200 which includes registration, housing and most meals.
For more information please contact:
Associate Director for Residence Life
Appalachian State University
Associate Director for Residential Operations
University of Kentucky