Through the work of the Awards and Recognition Committee chaired by the President-Elect, SEAHO confers a variety of awards. These awards are divided into two categories based on what the recipient of the award receives. These eight awards are considered key awards and the recipients receive engraved plaques.
• Charles W. Beene Memorial Service Award
• Founders Award • Mid Level Professional Award
• James. C. Grimm Outstanding New Professional Award
• Outstanding Graduate Student Award
• PEACE Award
• SEAHO Report Feature Article of the Year Award
• Humanitarian Award Recipients of these awards receive certificates.
• SEAHO Service Awards
• SEAHO Conference Fee Waiver Scholarship
Chairperson: Maggie Evans, James Madison University