Modified on 02/21/2013
Will consist of the committee chairperson, chairperson select, five to eight additional professional members and one graduate student member appointed by the President.
• Will plan the annual conference program activities and coordinate their efforts with the annual conference host committee.
• Solicit, select and evaluate the programs for the Annual Conference including major speakers, DREAM series programs, and interest sessions.
• Inform those who submit program proposals whether program was accepted; confirm audio visual needs.
• Consider ways to evaluate and enhance the program format of the conference.
• Coordinate program sessions with the Host Committee with attention given to room setups, A/V needs, major speakers, hospitality, evaluations, time slots, program printing, and other related issues.
• Chair attends Governing Council meetings as a non-voting member.
• Submit Committee Reports and budget proposal to the president according to stated deadlines.
• Develop the program proposal form for the next year’s conference.
• Submit the program proposal form to be posted on the SEAHO website.
Chairperson: Alex Becking, Georgia Tech University