Modified on 02/21/2013
Composed of a minimum of four members appointed by the President.
• Will be chaired by the Past President.
• Will be responsible for soliciting candidates for all available offices and for conducting the selectionprocess in accordance with procedures established in this Constitution.
• Solicit candidates for all available elected offices. The slate of candidates should reflect the diversemembership in SEAHO to include type and size of institution, gender, ethnic background, and lifestyles.
• Set October 1 as deadline for nominations to allow sufficient time to contact nominees to determinetheir interest in running. Once candidates are confirmed, obtain candidate statements and photos for inclusion in the SEAHO Report and for conference publications (due dates are usually in November and December).
• Conduct the election process in accordance with Voting procedures outlined in the SEAHOConstitution.
• Submit Committee Reports and budget proposal to the Member at Large according to stateddeadlines.
Chairperson: Gay Perez, University of Virginia