The Educational Programs Committee is composed of members and a chairperson appointed by the President. The Committee will:
- Publicize, select, and award the Educational Programs Grant Opportunities.
- Recruit and secure the Scholar in Residence for the annual conference.
- Develop and implement the graduate and new professional case study competitions at the annual conference.
- Maintain the grant information online and publicizes who receives the grants
Brian Thompson, Chair East Tennessee State University (TN)
- Mark McNalley, Florida State University (FL)
- Gary Tan Florida, International University (FL)
- Ruth Davison, University of West Florida (FL)
- Nadia Campbell, University of North Carolina, Charlotte (NC)
- Amber Steele, Old Dominion University (VA)
- Allison McInnis, Jacksonville State University (AL)
- Chuck Crawford, Old Dominion University (VA)
- Marsha Foster, Avrett University (NC)
- Taylor McGovern, U’Sellis University of Louisville (KY)
To apply for an Educational Program grant:
Please fill out the grant proposal form completely (click link to fill out the form) . The deadline is Friday, February 1, 2013.
2013 Case Study competition updates:
As of 2/12/13, Case Study Registration is closed. Participants wil be notified by the chair if they are competing or are on the waiting list. Thank you.
There will be two divisions, graduate and new professionals.
To download the cases, right click on the corresponding link for your disvision and choose "Save link as.."
Any questions can be directed to Brian Thompson, chair.