ACUHO-I Foundation Cabinet:
The Foundation cabinet is comprised of a representative from each region with whom ACUHO-I has a formal affiliation agreement.
The ACUHO-I Foundation requests that each regional affiliate appoint a member to serve as a Regional Representative to the
Foundation Cabinet. The term shall be a one-year appointment beginning
January 1, 2010. Selection process/criteria are determined by each
region. Cabinet members may be reappointed for subsequent one-year
Cabinet Member Position Description:
- Solicit gifts on behalf of the ACUHO-I Foundation.
- Develop and coordinate a regional fundraising team with annual giving goals
- Attend annual meeting and training session, typically in January or February.
- Early attendance at the ACUHO-I Annual Conference and Exposition.
- Travel expenses are paid by the individual (or their institution/company) with the exception of:
- Hotel expenses for the January meeting
expenses for arriving early at ACE to the extent that these expenses
can not be covered by the individuals or their institution/company
- Some meals
- Regional Representatives attend
their regional conference and promote ACUHO-I and the Foundation
through fundraising efforts, setting up promotional displays, and
speaking/presenting where appropriate. Travel expenses to attend the
regional conferences are the responsibility of the individual or their
A $100 budget is provided for each Regional Representative for use at
the annual regional conference. These funds may be used for a raffle
gift, prize basket, decorations, candy, etc., but there is an
expectation raffle proceeds will exceed the amount of money spent.
- Participate in the ACE silent auction through personal donations and solicitation of gifts.
participate on Foundation committees which may include additional time
commitments, depending upon the committee and its efforts.
members are requested to make an annual unrestricted donation to the
ACUHO-I Foundation of at least $100 during the term of their
- Donations to the Foundation are tax deductible as the Foundation is a 501.3c charitable organization.
If you are interested in serving in this role, please contact Steve Stauffer, SEAHO President at email@example.com by November 23, 2009.